The ski areaBack
A wide area
With a ski area currently reaching 2725m, Orcieres is one of the rare Southern Alps resorts with high altitude skiing and an excellent variety of slopes. The best of the sun and snow with :
- The heart of the resort accessible to beginners,
- a Snowpark of 16 000m² at 2280m,
- innovative ski lift systems with 3 Télémix (mixture of chairlift & cable car),
- 49 slopes including 9 green, 17 blue, 16 red et 7 black,
- 1 slalom stadium, 1 FIS-certified downhill run (competitions),
- 1 recreational slope (Opoualand) and 1 boarder-skier cross (Waouland),
- more than 120 snowmakers on the ski area,
- rest areas on the field,
- multigliss lift passes (ski + swimming-pool and ice-rink)...
This winter, Orcieres Merlette 1850 is open from 10/12/2022 to 16/04/2023*
Find all Ski & snow info and rates here.
*according to snow conditions.
49 slopes for all
Download the winter 2022/2023 piste map
Remember to consult the snow report and the details of the opening of slopes and ski lifts, updated all day long, by clicking here.