The ski areaBack
With a ski area currently reaching 2725m, Orcieres is one of the rare Southern Alps resorts with high altitude skiing and an excellent variety of slopes. The best of the sun and snow with :
- The heart of the resort accessible to beginners,
- a Snowpark of 16 000m² at 2280m,
- innovative ski lift systems with 3 Télémix (mixture of chairlift & cable car),
- 51 slopes including 9 green, 17 blue, 18 red et 7 black,
- 1 slalom stadium, 1 FIS-certified downhill run (competitions),
- 1 recreational slope (Opoualand) and 1 boarder-skier cross (Waouland),
- more than 120 snowmakers on the ski area,
- rest areas on the field,
- automatic hands free lift passes...
This winter, the Orcières Merlette 1850 ski area will be open from a date to be defined (according to government decisions) until 18 April 2021*
*according to snow conditions and sanitary context.